Connect with us

Local News

Residents in Clay County can report storm damage by dialing 211



Indianapolis, Indiana – State officials said Monday that residents of Clay County can now call Indiana 211 to report storm-related damage.

From June 25 through July 2, residents in Clay, Johnson, and Monroe Counties are urged to get in touch with Indiana 211 to report significant storm damage.

The assessments will aid the Indiana Department of Homeland Security in estimating damage and deciding what actions should be taken in the wake of a disaster.

Residents of Clay, Johnson, and Monroe Counties are the only ones who can report damage to Indiana 211. Indiana residents should get in touch with their regional emergency manager.

The Purdue Extension should be notified of any agricultural harm.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *