Connect with us

Local News

The child’s arm gets caught in the game machine at the bowling alley



Indianapolis, Indiana – According to the Wayne Township Fire Department, a child’s arm became caught in a prize vending machine on Saturday at Western Bowl, which is located on the west side of Indianapolis.

The Wayne Township Fire Department was dispatched when a call came in about a boy trying to free a toy that was trapped. In order to free the child, the staff and volunteers of Station 82 had to perform some light extrication operations.

After being removed from the device, the kid was then examined by members of the emergency medical services.

He was safely delivered to his parents and no harm came to him.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *